At Creative Scalps we believe in helping Scalp Artists that have already done their initial basic training and are not producing the results they so desire through a lack of experience and knowledge in this new and growing industry of Scalp MicroPigmentation. We are willing to share our exclusive techniques to help raise the standards and for the benefit of all clients as a whole and not just our own.
ADVANCED SMP TRAINING
2-Days (Cost £1’750)
- Equipment and basic knowledge of SMP needed.
- 2 x days recommended and needed for certification.
- Join us for two days with Marc Allen at the Creative Scalps Clinic.
- I will assess your technique, equipment, pigmentation shades and improve you, GUARANTEED!
- Learn our fool proof 5-point hairline system for creating symmetry and any hairline you can imagine.
- Learn how to lay down the tightest, cleanest impressions.
- Learn how to adapt your 1st, 2nd and 3rd sessions for stunning results.
- From Soft hairlines to Sharp Hairlines.
- Discussion of scar work and blending.
- Observe Marc working on clients.
- Receive an Advanced SMP manual containing lots of knowledge and information written by Marc Allen.
- Exclusive access to Creative Scalps MasterClass series videos.
- Let me know what you would like to focus on and feel free to bring a client to work on so I may help and assess you.
- Write down every question you have and they will be answered.
- You will also receive a Creative Scalps goodie bag.
DUBAI MARINA MASTERCLASS
2-Days (Cost £1’250) - Next Session - TBC!
MASTERCLASS DAY 1
- Introduction: Getting to know Marc Allen and his journey
- 1 on 1 with Marc - Finding out your experiences and goals
- SMP Presentation by Marc
- Techniques, hand positions, needle angles, skin stretch and more
- Hairline - 5 Point Hairlines
MASTER CLASS Day 2
- Shades & Density - How to get the best grain effect
- Practice Time - Marc will be guiding you and giving your tips and tricks
- Creating First, Second & 3rd Sessions
- Understanding defined hairlines & soft hairlines
- Live Demonstration by Marc Allen
Please note: You will need your machine and needles, everything else will be provided. £500 deposit required and the rest can be paid on the day. PAYMENT TO BE MADE IN STERLING. We look forward to meeting you all.
Contact us to secure your place now!